Here at MoCo, we're all about movement. So, take some time to move around our page and learn about us. There's lot to see and we're happy to have you.
We here at MoCo realize and understand how important the community found within movement is. However, we also understand and prioritize the health and safety of those within that community! Because of that, we are taking precautions to ensure that we are able to move and interact in a safe space.
What actions are being taken?
MoCo will be following the regulations set by Indiana University and Monroe County.
- Masks are required at all times in indoor spaces.
- Physical distancing is encouraged at MoCo events.
- Registering prior to MoCo events is strongly encouraged.
- The majority of MoCo events will take place outdoors.
- A livestream of all MoCo events will be available virtually via Zoom of YouTube for those who do not want to attend events in person, but still want to participate.
- Hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes will be available at all events.
What can YOU do to help?
Here are some things you can do to help us move and interact in a safe, in-person environment:
- Wear a mask at indoor MoCo events (and at all other indoor gatherings).
- If you have been experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, please attend our event virtually (even with vaccinations, we want to take precautions to keep you and your peers safe — there will always be more MoCo events!)
- Bring your own materials to MoCo events (water bottle, yoga mat, etc. — if for some reason you do not have what you need/want for an event, please reach out to us and we will do our best).
We hope to grow and cultivate our MoCo community in a manner that allows us to connect through movement and stay safe as things begin to open back up. We are excited see your faces and smiles in person, outside, and safe this season. Let’s get moving!
The MoCo Board & Family
Audrey Surina - President
Sara De Furia - V.P. & Treasurer
Katelyn Connor - Event Planning Chair & Fundraising Co-Chair
Madison Mora - Outreach Coordinator & Fundraising Co-Chair
Cody Watson - Social Media Chair
We love to hear from you! Contact us with inquiries about events, how to be a part of the team, who we are, what we do, and anything else you can think of.